The measures put in place to limit the COVID-19 outbreak have a large impact on our society, as well as on the way we live and work. Public life is limited, and we are all using different communication platforms supported by a robust IT infrastructure in the Netherlands. The digital ecosystem handles the transportation and processing of large amounts of data. We scale up where necessary. Together with our partners we are doing everything we can to continue our services. This means that we take extra precautions and adjust where necessary.
- We follow the precautionary measures and directions of the Dutch RIVM.
- We ask our customers to only visit our data centers when absolutely necessary and in case of business critical circumstances.
- Facemasks are mandatory in all public areas of the NorthC data centers.
- Our employees work in various teams from different locations or from home.
- Customers and employees who experience signs of fever and/or a cold, or have been in contact with someone infected with the coronavirus within the last 10 days, or are awaiting results of a corona test, are asked to refrain from visiting the data center.
For questions, please contact our support team at: +31 88 623 3000