- High availability and redundancy ensuring your business continuity
- Fully compliant with certified colocation services in the Netherlands, Germany and Switzerland
- 24/7/365 physical security with certified security personnel on-site
- Fast and reliable connectivity with an (inter)national ecosystem of network providers and cloud providers
- Flexibility means you have the ability to quickly scale capacity as needed, usually within just a few days
- Self-service portal for reporting, to request remote services or place new orders, or request access to our data centers
- Monitoring portal: provides insight in power levels and power consumption, temperature, humidity levels and more
- Financial predictability as external data center offers clear and transparent pricing plans. In addition, all essential data center facilities such as power, cooling and physical security are included in these pricing plans
- Consultancy to help you devise the best possible data center and cloud strategy for your business
- Project management during the migration of your IT systems to a colocation data center
- You remain fully in control of all your systems and you have 24/7 physical access
European Data Centers
With colocation data centers spread throughout the Netherlands, Switzerland, and Germany, there is sure to be a NorthC data center near you. Our data centers in the Netherlands are connected to each other via our fast and reliable Region Connect Ring. This means that from every NorthC data center, you have access to all our connectivity options and to a complete ecosystem of cloud services and other managed IT services. Also, we can help you set up a twin data center solution. This means your IT runs in two identically configured data centers. All data and all changes are replicated in real-time between these sites, ensuring uptime and availability.
Curious what our customers are saying about us?
Our data centers